The Weekly Write-Up is where I talk about what’s gone on in the past 168 hours, both on the blog and off.
So, it’s time to say what you’re all thinking: where the hell is Brittany? I know I’ve been super bad with posting recently, and I apologize. But I also don’t regret it. I just moved to one of the greatest cities in the world, the weather’s amazing, and I’m finally living with my boyfriend again.
NYC Sidebar: So, there are a lot of book world events coming to NYC soon. And I live here. So if you want to meet up for drinks or shenanigans while you’re in town, let me know!
It’s My Life
I hate to say it, because this blog is my baby, but it’s just not my #1 priority right now. I do intend to honor all review commitments, but I don’t know how much I’ll be blogging outside of that, this weekly post, and the Be a Better Blogger Challenge.
However…! I do have plans to launch something new soon – hopefully by the end of the summer. I’m trying to devote a lot of time to it, so that’ll be another reason for posting less.
My job is going amazing, but it is a lot of hours. But the long hours don’t feel like work. It’s so fun, and I’m sure I could leave a little earlier and my supervisors wouldn’t be asking why my done list email wasn’t longer.
I also find myself staying out most of the time after work. One of my favorite things is to get off one stop before the one closest to my apartment – a good 30 blocks from home. When the weather’s nice and I’m not taking my work laptop home with me, it’s such a nice stroll!
On the Blog(s)
Bookish posts from the week:
Bloggish posts from the week:
Links I Lurve
- Ashley at Nose Graze started an affiliate program for her products – I’ll definitely be applying!
- Parajunkee has a great blog cleanup infographic (that can help with your spring cleaning challenge!).
- Back Off My Books has a cool “Guess the Book” series going on right now.
- Dare to Desire by Carly Phillips – free
- A Beautiful Lie by Tara Sivec – free
- Night After Night by Lauren Blakely – free
- It Must Be Your Love by Bella Andre – $0.99
- One More Chance by Abbi Glines – $1.99
What I’ve read:
- Dare You To by Rhian Cahill – $2.66
- Imperfections by Shaniel Watson – $2.99
- The Hierarchy of Needs by Rebecca Grace Allen – $3.44
- The Consequence of Loving Colton by Rachel Van Dyken – $3.99
- Flirting with Fire by Kate Meader – $6.99