Hey everyone! How badly do you need this right now?
I’m not sure I’ve ever been more behind on reviews!
It’s partially out of my control – I’ve had a mystery health issue for a few months that leaves me too tired to read and blog at night. Another part of it is that I’ve started a side biz, so that’s on me, but I’m super excited so it’s worth it!
I have started finding new times to read, since I’m going to bed earlier and used to do most of my reading then. I pretty much read from 12:30-2:00 every night, and now I’m asleep by then. So I’m reading on the subway (some motion sickness ensues) and waiting in line for groceries and stuff. My phone’s Kindle app has never gotten so much use!
Anyway, let’s go, WORAT! Here’s the deets:
This Month’s Review-a-Thon
The review-a-thon takes place on the last weekend of each month. Signups are posted about a week ahead of time, we’ll review our hearts out from Friday to Sunday, and the wrap-up post will be posted on Monday.
The next review-a-thon will be this Friday, October 30 through Sunday, November 1.
How to Participate:
- Create a post on your blog or a social media page with the list of what you’re going to review for the upcoming challenge. Remember to include the official blurb I’ve included for you below so your readers can join in.
- Add the URL of that post to the linkup below.
- Tackle your list throughout the weekend. Take no mercy nor prisoners! And join in the conversation on Twitter using #reviewathon. 🙂
- Update us with your progress – you can either update your original post or create a new one.
- When the wrap-up goes live Monday morning, add the URL of your progress info to the linkup.
Grab the Blurb:
The Write On Review-a-Thon is a challenge hosted by Book Bumblings. From Friday through Sunday, we all band together and write as many reviews as possible. It’s a weekend for you to either catch up on reviews or get ahead on upcoming ones. It doesn’t matter if you write one review or 10 – if you write a review, you’re in. 🙂 Join this month’s challenge here.
One Kings Way by Samantha Young Hard Beat by K. Bromberg The Pitch by Belinda Williams
I actually have a day off this week where I’m hoping to get a lot of blog stuff done, so I’m hoping to start early. 🙂
Update: I actually banged these all out Friday night! Bam!