Hey everyone! How’s your month been?
I’m still riding the high from BEA (recap coming soon!) and have lots of books to help me cope. I have a bit of a review backlog from being so sick lately, so I made a promise to myself: no new books happen until new reviews happen!
Here’s my own list:
Anatomy of a Player by Cindi Madsen(reviewed and published) Heartbreaker by Kat & Stone Bastion(reviewed in Trello)
- Hawke by Saywer Bennett
Sour Grapes by Rachel Goodman(reviewed and published)
This Month’s Review-a-Thon
The review-a-thon takes place on the last weekend of each month. Signups are posted about a week ahead of time, we’ll review our hearts out from Friday to Sunday, and the wrap-up post will be posted on Monday.
The next review-a-thon will be this Friday, May 27 through Sunday, May 29.
How to Participate:
- Create a post on your blog or a social media page with the list of what you’re going to review for the upcoming challenge. Remember to include the official blurb I’ve included for you below so your readers can join in.
- Add the URL of that post to the linkup below.
- Tackle your list throughout the weekend. Take no mercy nor prisoners! And join in the conversation on Twitter using #reviewathon. 🙂
- Update us with your progress – you can either update your original post or create a new one.
- When the wrap-up goes live Monday morning, add the URL of your progress info to the linkup.
Grab the Blurb:
The Write On Review-a-Thon is a challenge hosted by Book Bumblings. From Friday through Sunday, we all band together and write as many reviews as possible. It’s a weekend for you to either catch up on reviews or get ahead on upcoming ones. It doesn’t matter if you write one review or 10 – if you write a review, you’re in. 🙂 Join this month’s challenge here.