Hey everyone! Hope you’re enjoying your summer so far. And I don’t know about you, but for me, good weather = reading outside. I always read more in the summer than any other time of year, no matter how good reading with hot cocoa under a fuzzy blanket feels.
So lots of books are getting moved from my “to read” list to my “to review” one. Great time for a review-a-thon!
This Month’s Review-a-Thon
The review-a-thon takes place on the last weekend of each month. Signups are posted about a week ahead of time, we’ll review our hearts out from Friday to Sunday, and the wrap-up post will be posted on Monday.
The next review-a-thon will be this Friday, June 24 through Sunday, June 26.
How to Participate:
- Create a post on your blog or a social media page with the list of what you’re going to review for the upcoming challenge. Remember to include the official blurb I’ve included for you below so your readers can join in.
- Add the URL of that post to the linkup below.
- Tackle your list throughout the weekend. Take no mercy nor prisoners! And join in the conversation on Twitter using #reviewathon. 🙂
- Update us with your progress – you can either update your original post or create a new one.
- When the wrap-up goes live Monday morning, add the URL of your progress info to the linkup.
My Own List:
Untamed by S.C. Stephens– drafted in Trello Hawke by Sawyer Bennett– drafted in Trello The Mother Road by Megan Quinn– drafted in Trello
Grab the Blurb:
The Write On Review-a-Thon is a challenge hosted by Book Bumblings. From Friday through Sunday, we all band together and write as many reviews as possible. It’s a weekend for you to either catch up on reviews or get ahead on upcoming ones. It doesn’t matter if you write one review or 10 – if you write a review, you’re in. 🙂 Join this month’s challenge here.