The Weekly Write-Up is where I talk about what’s gone on in the past 168 hours, both on the blog and off.
This week I learned that while I’m excellent at doing nothing, I’m not that great at relaxing. And that they’re not the same thing.
It’s My Life
So I had a pretty easy work schedule this week. I was home by 3 most days, so that was awesome. Between getting home so early and adjusting to daylights savings time, I was really thrown off by being home during daylight, during the week. And then I would think it’s early and I had the whole night ahead of me, because it’s light out, but really it’s really 8 pm.
So even though I did get caught up on some reading and reviewing, I was pretty unproductive. Lots of naps and trying to figure out where the time went.
However, I did make great progress in this month’s Be a Better Blogger Challenge – here’s my progress.
On the Blog(s)
Bookish posts from the week:
- Review: Adapted for Film by Stacey Rourke
- Review: Where the Road Takes Me by Jay McLean
- Review: One Night Unveiled by Jodi Ellen Malpas
- Review: Love Match by Reggie Thomas
Bloggish posts from the week:
Links I Lurve
- How I Manage My Blog by NYX Book Reviews
- Google Analytics Alerts Tell You When a Post Goes Viral by Nose Graze
- Whoops! Your Indie is Showing by Parajunkee
- Frenched by Melanie Harlow – free
- Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid – free (read my review)
- Make It a Double by Sawyer Bennett – free
- The Dare by Rachel Van Dyken – $0.99 (read my review)
- Into the Deep by Samantha Young – $0.99
- Tempted by the Soldier by Nicolette Day – $0.99
- Sugar Kisses by Addison Moore – $0.99
- Just to Be with You by Bella Andre – $0.99
- Dare to Resist by Laura Kaye – $0.99
- All Lined Up by Cora Carmack – $1.99
- The Unidentified Redhead by Alice Clayton – $1.99
- The Redhead Revealed by Alice Clayton – $1.99
- The Redhead Plays Her Hand by Alice Clayton – $1.99
- Trust in Me by J. Lynn – $1.99
- Night Owl by M. Pierce – $2.99
- Bared to You by Sylvia Day – $2.99
What I’ve read:
- Last Light by M. Pierce – $9.99
- After Dark by M. Pierce – $9.99
- Beautiful Secret by Christina Lauren – $7.99
- Free Me by Laurelin Paige – $3.99
- (Part of) Thoughtful by S.C. Stephens – $7.35
- Getting Lucky Number Seven by Cindi Madsen – $0.99
- Elements of Chemistry – Attraction by Penny Reid – $0.99