The Weekly Write-Up is where I talk about what’s gone on in the past 168 hours, both on the blog and off.
Oops, I’m getting really bad at doing these. At doing a lot of things. But I’m busy doing other things! Exciting things! More details below.
It’s My Life
So you know how I’m a blogger at work, too, right? Well I’ve been super busy with that at my new job, but it’s going so well! We’ve started partnerships with a lot of big blogs in the industry so they can republish our posts. I’ve had a few posts go up by now and I haven’t gotten over the “squee”-ness of seeing my name on those websites. It takes a long time to write posts that they want, though.
I’m also writing an ecourse to be sold on my personal website. I haven’t publicly announced the details, but it’s for anyone who wants to up their productivity. Want to find out when it launches? Sign up for updates.
Lastly, I’m writing a massive guide for indie authors! It’s going to contain at least 40 tips to help authors with something we all struggle with.
So yeah, I’ve been a busy little writer bee lately.
I also saw Darren Criss in Hedwig and the Angry Inch and waited at the stage door long enough to see him up close (aaah!) but had to leave before I could get anything signed. 🙁 I can’t wait to see it again now that Taye Diggs has taken over!
On the Blog(s)
- ENDS WEDNESDAY, JULY 29 AT 11:59 PM EST: Win a Kindle copy of Truth or Beard by Penny Reid
- Review: The Hierarchy of Needs by Rebecca Grace Allen
- Review: The Espionage Effect by Kat & Stone Bastion
- Review + Giveaway: Truth or Beard by Penny Reid
- Review: Zack by Sawyer Bennett
- Review: The Consequence of Loving Colton by Rachel Van Dyken
Links I Lurve
Do you skimm?
TheSkimm is a daily newsletter (every weekday) that sends you a summary of the headlines from the day before. Actually, it’s better. Because the writing is funny, sarcastic, witty, and full of fun culture references. All while making me a more informed citizen. After all, why read the news when I can read a book? 😛
What I’ve read:
- Recipe for Temptation by Gina Gordon – $2.99
- Tempted by the Soldier by Nicolette Day – $2.99
- Playing for Her Heart by Megan Erickson – $2.99
- Dare to Rock by Carly Phillips – $3.99
- Sustained by Emma Chase – $7.99
- Truth or Beard by Penny Reid – $4.99 (read my review)