The Weekly Write-Up is where I talk about what’s gone on in the past 168 hours, both on the blog and off.
So, this post is coming late again. I can’t even be sorry about it. You’ll see…
It’s My Life
So…a lot of things have happened. As in, yesterday I accepted a new job offer, and today I gave notice at my current company. And with the new offer comes moving to a new city. And that city is NYC! And traveling overseas. And going back to a live-in relationship from a long-distance relationship (YAY). And huge, big, giant changes. I’m so, so excited but also scared and nervous and I just have a lot of feelings. So I’m leaving it at that!
Also, I don’t know how I forgot to mention it in these write-ups before, but I’m speaking on a panel at BEA’s Blogger Conference! Moderated by Ashley from Nose Graze, we’ll be talking about optimizing your WordPress blog! Unfortunately, because of the new gig, I probably won’t be able to spend a ton of time at BEA. But at least my job and the conference are in the same city, so I can pop in as much as possible and meet up with other bloggers and authors at night!
On the Blog(s)
Bookish posts from the week:
- Review: Uninhibited by Melody Grace
- Review: The Speak Easy Duet by Melanie Harlow
- Review: Free Me [Audiobook] by Laurelin Paige
Bloggish posts from the week:
Posts elsewhere from the week:
- A guest post for Triblio (a content marketing software company): How to Support Your Premium Content with Content Pillars
Links I Lurve
- Yes, another shameless plug. Have you taken the Be a Better Blogger survey yet? I really want to make it better for y’all. I just need to figure out how. 🙂
- Books Speak Volumes has a great blog planner and reading graph.
- Nose Graze writes about finding your focus.
- 3AM Kisses by Addison Moore – free!
- Love Unscripted by Tina Reber – $1.99
- Love Unrehearsed by Tina Reber – $1.99
- Baiting the Maid of Honor by Tessa Bailey – $0.99
- All Lined Up by Cora Carmack – $1.99
- All Broke Down by Cora Carmack – $0.99 (read my review)
What I’ve read: