Hi everyone! Is fall kicking anyone else in the butt so far? I know I need a weekend to work on this blog SO BADLY, and the weekend can’t come soon enough! Once again, my chronic illness has been flaring really badly and I’ve gotten behind on reading and reviewing because of it. You’d think someone who’s bedridden so often would have tons of time to read, but all I can do is sleep! 🙁
But things have been less stressful at my day job so I’ve had more energy, and I’m hoping to make the most of it!
Here’s what I want to get reviewed:
- Roman Crazy by Alice Clayton and Nina Bocci
- Coming Clean by C.L. Parker
- The Goal by Elle Kennedy
This Month’s Review-a-Thon
The review-a-thon takes place on the last weekend of each month. Signups are posted about a week ahead of time, we’ll review our hearts out from Friday to Sunday, and the wrap-up post will be posted on Monday.
The next review-a-thon will be this Friday, September 30 through Sunday, October 2.
How to Participate:
- Create a post on your blog or a social media page with the list of what you’re going to review for the upcoming challenge. Remember to include the official blurb I’ve included for you below so your readers can join in.
- Add the URL of that post to the linkup below.
- Tackle your list throughout the weekend. Take no mercy nor prisoners! And join in the conversation on Twitter using #reviewathon. 🙂
- Update us with your progress – you can either update your original post or create a new one.
- When the wrap-up goes live Monday morning, add the URL of your progress info to the linkup.
Grab the Blurb:
The Write On Review-a-Thon is a challenge hosted by Book Bumblings. From Friday through Sunday, we all band together and write as many reviews as possible. It’s a weekend for you to either catch up on reviews or get ahead on upcoming ones. It doesn’t matter if you write one review or 10 – if you write a review, you’re in. 🙂 Join this month’s challenge here.