Welcome to day 24 of #BookBlogWriMo! I can’t believe the challenge is almost over! Today we’re talking about reading caves.
Do you ever think about what the perfect place to read would be for you? The beach? Curled up by the first on a cold day?
Sometimes I browse Pinterest or those reading nook posts on BuzzFeed and while they all look so beautiful and cozy, none of them would be perfect for me. So I started thinking about my perfect nook/cave. Both what it would have, and what it would look like.
Fantasy reading cave must-haves:
- A fireplace (that’s burns real wood vs. electric, but still magically lights himself since I’m bad at fireplaces)
- You can’t have a fireplace without supplies for s’mores
- A pillow-top or memory foam bed
- Down comforter
- A TON of down pillows
- Vanilla scented stuff everywhere
- Lots of colors, but it’s not so bright that it’s not calming and relaxing
- ALL THE FUZZY BLANKETS! (so I can also make blanket forts!)
- Hot cocoa with marshmallows
- Tons of Whirley Pop popcorn
- Unlimited Diet Coke from a soda fountain (fountain soda is better)
- Plenty of chocolate
- Penguin stuffed animals to cuddle with when I get to the sad part of a book
- A nice fleece onesie and fuzzy socks
- Big sweatpants and hoodie
- White wine!
But, other people will do it better than me – here are some of my favorite pins: