Hey everyone! Whatcha got goin’ on this week?
If you’re participating in this week’s Bloggiesta challenge, adding a few reviews to your list should be no problem, so this is a perfect time for the Write On Review-a-Thon!
This Month’s Review-a-Thon
The review-a-thon takes place on the last weekend of each month. Signups are posted about a week ahead of time, we’ll review our hearts out from Friday to Sunday, and the wrap-up post will be posted on Monday.
The next review-a-thon will be this Friday, March 27 through Sunday, March 29.
How to Participate:
- Create a post on your blog or a social media page with the list of what you’re going to review for the upcoming challenge. Remember to include the official blurb I’ve included for you below so your readers can join in.
- Add the URL of that post to the linkup below.
- Tackle your list throughout the weekend. Take no mercy nor prisoners! And join in the conversation on Twitter using #reviewathon. 🙂
- Update us with your progress – you can either update your original post or create a new one.
- When the wrap-up goes live Monday morning, add the URL of your progress info to the linkup.
Grab the Blurb:
The Write On Review-a-Thon is a challenge for writing book reviews. From Friday through Sunday, we all band together and write as many reviews as possible. It’s a weekend for you to either catch up on reviews or get ahead on upcoming ones. It doesn’t matter if you write one review or 10 – if you write a review, you’re in. 🙂 Join this month’s challenge here.
Her Forever Hero by Melody Anne– reviewed and published!
- Hawke by Sawyer Bennett – review drafted in Trello
- Anatomy of a Player by Cindi Madsen – review drafted in Trello
Woo, got everything done! Although the second 2 are VERY rough drafts and will need to be cleaned up before they go into WordPress. But I’m really going to try not to procrastinate on that.