Time for another Bloggiesta! This one is a week long, so I hope to get a lot knocked out. I think I’ll still need to do my regular tasks (I didn’t manage to get ahead like I’d hoped), so this is in addition to blog admin, email, and any posts I have scheduled for the week.
Update: As you can see, I didn’t get a lot done. But some really, insanely crazy and potentially big things happened this past week. As much as it sucks how little progress I made, I can’t guilt myself for my focus being away from the blog. :/
Meet all of my goals for March’s Be a Better Blogger Challenge.
- 3/24 – I had already made pretty good progress on this before this week, but I finally finished today! If you want to clean up your categories this week, join the challenge!
- Cross out 10 reviews on my “Ultimate Book Blogger Backlog” List.
Cross-post 10 reviews from my backlog to Amazon.
- 3/25 – Five reviews have been submitted to Amazon. Just waiting on most of them to be approved!
- 3/27 – Knocked out the rest and am still waiting on approvals.
Write 4 reviews (as many as possible for my reading challenges).
- 3/23 – I got a jump start on this one with this month’s Write On Review-a-Thon, for which I just finished my fourth review!
- Add 1 more “Top 10” list to accompany my LOL Authors page.
- 3/24 – I started a “Top 10 Friends with Benefits Books” list. I’ve written the intro and added info for 4 of the books.
- Finish the freebie PDF I plan on giving away to Bumblings Blog Tips subscribers.
- Reach out to 5 authors/publishers about being added to their ARC lists.
- 3/23 – One down, four to go!
- 3/27 – Did three more.
- Participate in 1 Bloggiesta Twitter chat.
- 3/24 – I joined the social media chat today, and am planning on attending all of the other evening (EST) chats, as well!
Want to join in? Sign up here!