Hey all! How’s your book review planning going? If it’s strugglin’ from the summer fun… 1. I’m with you, and 2. I’m here to help.
Summer Write On Review-a-Thons are so perfect. If you’re anything like me, you’re spending more time outside and relaxing, hopefully at a pool or beach. That means lots of reading and not a lot of laptop/reviewing time.
This summer, my time’s alternated between that kind of stuff and sick kind of stuff – doctors offices, bedrest, and hospitals. Aka even more reading time. Holy crap, I have so much I could potentially review – I finally caught up on some books that had been on my TBR list since 2014!
But let’s be real, I’m not ready to spend my weekends typing out reviews just let. I’ll let the weather cool down first. For now, here’s my list for next weekend:
- Last Kiss by Laurelin Paige
- Cream of the Crop by Alice Clayton – done!
- Mister O by Lauren Blakely
This Month’s Review-a-Thon
The review-a-thon takes place on the last weekend of each month. Signups are posted about a week ahead of time, we’ll review our hearts out from Friday to Sunday, and the wrap-up post will be posted on Monday.
The next review-a-thon will be this Friday, July 29 through Sunday, July 31.
How to Participate:
- Create a post on your blog or a social media page with the list of what you’re going to review for the upcoming challenge. Remember to include the official blurb I’ve included for you below so your readers can join in.
- Add the URL of that post to the linkup below.
- Tackle your list throughout the weekend. Take no mercy nor prisoners! And join in the conversation on Twitter using #reviewathon. 🙂
- Update us with your progress – you can either update your original post or create a new one.
- When the wrap-up goes live Monday morning, add the URL of your progress info to the linkup.
Grab the Blurb:
The Write On Review-a-Thon is a challenge hosted by Book Bumblings. From Friday through Sunday, we all band together and write as many reviews as possible. It’s a weekend for you to either catch up on reviews or get ahead on upcoming ones. It doesn’t matter if you write one review or 10 – if you write a review, you’re in. 🙂 Join this month’s challenge here.