It’s not your job to figure out how MailChimp works or learn the intricacies of Facebook and Google algorithms.
You hardly have time to write, let alone to learn the ins and outs of digital marketing. But if you’re responsible for marketing your own books, you can’t go into it blind. First you have to take the time to research how to actually use the platforms, which is daunting enough. And then there’s the constantly changing tips and best practices you need to keep up with if you want to actually be successful.
Unless…you can pass that part onto someone else.
And that someone can be me.
Let me take care of combing through your website and social profiles to figure out what you’re doing right and what you could do better. I’ll look at your content, ask you a few questions about your strategy, and research your niche or genre’s trends. Then I’ll give you a customized list of how you can market your books better.
How it works:
- You fill out the form below.
- I’ll comb through your online author platform to take a look at what you’re currently doing.
- Within 7 days, I’ll contact you with any further questions about your marketing.
- Within 2 weeks, I’ll return a list of recommendations for your website, email marketing, advertising, and social media.
- If you want, I can even implement them all for you!