If there was ever time for a review-writing marathon, December is it!
Clear out your to-be-reviewed list, empty your NetGalley shelves, and schedule your first reviews of the year so you can enjoy the holiday break a little longer.
Because in 2016, it’s time to be uber organized.
And if you want a fresh start, you need to do it now.
This is your last chance to catch up and start 2016 with a clean slate. Are you in?
Note: The dates for this one are flexible. I still have Friday on here, since that’s when I’m getting started and I’m sure a few other people will be free that day. If you celebrate Christmas, enjoy the day! And as always, feel free to start early. 🙂
This Month’s Review-a-Thon
The review-a-thon takes place on the last weekend of each month. Signups are posted about a week ahead of time, we’ll review our hearts out from Friday to Sunday, and the wrap-up post will be posted on Monday.
The next review-a-thon will be this Friday, December 25 through Sunday, December 27.
How to Participate:
- Create a post on your blog or a social media page with the list of what you’re going to review for the upcoming challenge. Remember to include the official blurb I’ve included for you below so your readers can join in.
- Add the URL of that specific post to the linkup below.
- Tackle your list throughout the weekend. Take no mercy nor prisoners! And join in the conversation on Twitter using #reviewathon. 🙂
- Update us with your progress – you can either update your original post or create a new one.
- When the wrap-up goes live Monday morning, add the URL of your progress info to the linkup.
Grab the Blurb:
The Write On Review-a-Thon is a challenge hosted by Book Bumblings. From Friday through Sunday, we all band together and write as many reviews as possible. It’s a weekend for you to either catch up on reviews or get ahead on upcoming ones. It doesn’t matter if you write one review or 10 – if you write a review, you’re in. 🙂 Join this month’s challenge here.
My Review-a-Thon List:
- First Touch by Laurelin Paige
- Untamed by S.C. Stephens
- Getting Rough by C.L. Parker
- Under the Spotlight by Kate Willoughby