Despite things being crazy and working on a million projects right now, I’m pretty on top of my review schedule.
That being said, there’s always that NetGalley backlog of books that came out awhile ago. And non-ARCs I’ve read. And audiobooks I’ve listened to.
See? Always more to be done.
I’m going to start early as usual, but it’s going to be a pretty busy week so I don’t know how much I’ll get done. And if this weekend is nice, no promises I’ll want to stay indoors. But hey, I’m gonna try.
My August Write On Review-a-Thon To-Do List
Sustained by Emma Chase– now live Find Me by Laurelin Paige– now live Under My Skin by J. Kenner– scheduled for 9/1
- Blurred Lines by Lauren Layne
Ryker by Sawyer Bennett– scheduled for 9/9
Write a new Bumblings Blog tip – published SEO tips for book reviews Fill out UBB review index info for 10 books Add 50 books to the book database I’m building with Airtable
- 8/24 – Created my to-do list
- 8/25 – Wrote and scheduled the reviews slated for this week (Find Me & Sustained)
- 8/27 – Ugh! sick with the worst UTI ever. All I did today was watch Cheers, chug cranberry juice, wait for the antibiotics to start working, and cry.
- 8/28 – Switched out Chasing Mr. Wrong for Bedside Manners since I haven’t finished reading it yet. :/ Sucks that I lost a day yesterday!
- 8/29 – Still sick, not getting much done. I did add UBB info to 10 books from my backlog, and added a crap ton of books to the Airtable database.
About the Write On Review-a-Thon:
The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. This time, for the FIRST TIME ever, it’s 3 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Saturday, April 25 through Sunday, April 26th. Let’s get those reviews done!